John 1:12 – But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
John 3:16 – For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 14:6 – Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by me.
Romans 1:16 – For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God to salvation to every one that believes; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
Romans 3:9 – What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;
Romans 6:23 – For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Romans 10:9 – That if you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God has raised him from the dead, you shall be saved.
2 Corinthians 5:17 – Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
Ephesians 2:8 – For by grace are you saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Ephesians 2:9 – Not of works, lest any man should boast.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)